Re: Giraffatitin brancai Vs Brachiosaurus brancai Vs Brachiosaurus altithorax

The only paper I know of describing this skull is apparently Carpenter and Tidwell, 1998, in Modern Geology, Vol. 23, pp. 69-84.
Below is a link to a DML post made by Tidwell back in 1999:

  http://www.cmnh.org/fun/dinosaur-archive/1999Nov/msg00190.html

Kris wrote:

Nice... See...... I thought that I was coming across things that were saying
the skull of _Giraffatitin brancai_ was different than that of _Brachiosaurus
altithorax_...... I'm not that crazy after all. :-)

Does anyone know where I can see a photograph or something of the skull at
the Denver Museum?

Thanks Ken
Kris