Re: Velociraptor profiles

In a message dated Mon, 18 Mar 2002 11:08:46 AM Eastern Standard Time, Jerzy
Dyczkowski <jerzyd@poczta.ibb.waw.pl> writes:

< I can not give you details, but I just found on the internet what looks like
original reference about the corpse interpretation: >

< Maryanska T., Osmolska H., Polski slad w badaniach dinozaurow, Kosmos, 1996,
vol.45.no.4. >

As of the AMNH's "Fighting Dinosaurs" exhibition last year, the most
parsimonious explanation was that they were indeed fighting:
http://www.amnh.org/exhibitions/fightingdinos/ex-fd.html

See also Tom Holtz' post on the subject at:
http://www.cmnh.org/fun/dinosaur-archive/2001Aug/msg00357.html

Mary