Re: Giraffatitin brancai Vs Brachiosaurus brancai Vs Brachiosaurusaltithorax

>>Also see:

Tidwell, Virginia. 1996. "Restoring crushed Jurassic dinosaur skulls for display," in The Continental Jurassic (M. Morales, ed.). Museum of Northern Arizona Bulletin 60: p. 173-178.<< -- Randall Irmis

Very nice...... I'll see about trying to get my hands on that one.... I'm always curious about how and why these animals are restored in the way that they are restored.. The more info the merrier I always say. :-)

Thanks
Kris