Re: Velociraptor profiles

On Mon, 18 Mar 2002, John Conway wrote:

> > So we pass to what you believe, and beliefs are part of religion with
> > which I don't argue.
>
> This is hardly fair. My opinion is based on my reading of the evidence,
> and the views  expressed by those with superior knowledge to my humble
> self.

No, this is ultimate paleontology. I also base my knowledge on some
experts and arguments, and believe some and disbelieve others. There is no
way to tell, which are right. And whole bussiness has no influence
whatsoever on any practical matters. So it is finally the matter of
beliefs.

But it is very long way from my original comment on diversity of purposes
for one adaptation.

J.