contact

If Mike Everheart is still on the list: please contact me offline on this
adress or at godslittletoy@home.nl

Bert 'Angel to some, demon to others' Dol
Grafisch Manager, Toolkeeper Grafische Applicaties en ook nog Fysisch analist-2
(no particular order)
Analytical Laboratory
Philips Semiconductors Stadskanaal                         'Do, or do not.
There is no try.'
The Netherlands
      -  Yoda
Phone:  0031 599 632380/632306
Fax:        0031 599 632514
Mobile:  0031 620 440978

'I have the right to remain violent, anything I say or do will be used against
you' - The Law Of Bert