Re: Oldest Neoceratopsian...

In a message dated 3/20/02 2:27:07 PM Pacific Standard Time, TiJaWi@agron.iastate.edu writes:

<< "Skrepnick" sounds a little bit like "Czerkas".  OK, not really (in fact,
not at all) - but they both contain a profusion of hard consonants.

That's the only explanation I can come up with. >>

      Brilliant! Elementary! Unusual mental keenness on the part of Tim Williams! I am in your debt, Sir. And lest there be further misunderstanding, I wish to compliment Mike Skrepnick on a long series of superb restorations of important new discoveries! DV