From: "Williams, Tim" <TiJaWi@agron.iastate.edu>
To: <Danvarner@aol.com>
Cc: <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2002 5:30 PM
Subject: RE: Oldest Neoceratopsian...

Dan Varner wrote:

<< Ah, I thought Dan was referring to the accompanying picture drawn by
Mr.
Skrepnick >>

>     Indeed I was, Mike. Perhaps I'm missing some posts today, since I
> haven't a clue as to what Ray is talking about.

"Skrepnick" sounds a little bit like "Czerkas".  OK, not really (in fact,
not at all) - but they both contain a profusion of hard consonants.

That's the only explanation I can come up with.

Tim

Timothy J. Williams

USDA-ARS Researcher
Agronomy Hall