An Added P.S.:Oldest Neoceratopsian...

    Added P.S.: For those of you who might be curious, the possibly
neoceratopsid manus impressions found (mentioned in my previous "P.S." post)
in the Early Cretaceous of Maryland do, in fact, show FIVE digits on the
ground, very much resembling Mike's illustration the manus of Liaoceratops
yanzigouensis.

    Ray Stanford