Re: P.S. :Oldest Neoceratopsian

In a message dated 3/21/02 1:34:49 AM Pacific Standard Time, palaeopaint@dinosaursinart.com writes:

<< I think that what Peter and Xu Xing want the reader to focus on is the close
relationship between Liaoceratops and psittacosaurs in general, and to
emphasize that point in particular through the character of the
illustration. >>

    Mike, I found it interesting that you depicted the tail region without any "plumage". How did you arrive at that decision, that is, if you are free to discuss that. Just curious. DV