Re: ISLE OF WIGHT OVIRAPTOROSAUR

darren.naish@port.ac.uk wrote:

> Mr Pickering's argument that fragmentary or incomplete specimens are
> taxonomically worthless and may as well be ignored is most amusing...

Indeed. If we ignored fragmentary taxa, Australian palaeontologists
would have a lot more spare time on their hands. And no one would bother
doing any work in Antarctica. You'd have two large biogeographically
important (or at least interesting) areas with only a handful of
described taxa.

GIS Archaeologist           http://www.geocities.com/dannsdinosaurs