Re: ISLE OF WIGHT OVIRAPTOROSAUR

I'll pretend I didn't read that!

Cheers,

Steve

Dr Steven Salisbury
Palaeontology and Geology, Queensland Museum
PO Box 3300, South Brisbane, Q 4101, Australia

email: steve_salisbury@bigpond.com
phone: +61 (0)7 3842 9433 (office) +61 0407788660 (mobile)

http://www.Qmuseum.qld.gov.au/organisation/sections/PalaeontologyGeology/