RE: Tarbosaurus Pics

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dinosaur@usc.edu [mailto:owner-dinosaur@usc.edu]On Behalf Of
Dave Friend
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2002 6:16 PM
To: Dinosaur Mailing List; hxmendoza@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Tarbosaurus Pics

Tyrannosaurus - couple of close-up's including the digits
http://prehistoricsillustrated.com/pg_t-rex_06.html
http://prehistoricsillustrated.com/pg_t-rex_07.html

Good Dinosaur Hunting!

Dave Friend
Prehistorics Illustrated
http://prehistoricsillustrated.com

Ah, that doesn't look like Tarbosaurus to me. It looks like the LACM
Tyrannosaurus (with the arcutecture from the hall on top of the picture) and
the Triceratops next to it (you can see it in the photo, that's the scapula
on the lower right edge). I spent a hole morning a few years ago going over
the Triceratops mount. And if you look toward the back of the photo you can
see the main entrance wall.

Tracy L. Ford
P. O. Box 1171
Poway Ca  92074