Nothronychus query

     Nothronychus, as presented by the Discovery Channel, is depicted as ambulating in almost a waddle-like style...and, without hesitation, I wondered if, when necessary, this taxon could swim.  In water, air-sacs would demonstrate variable pressures as would the rostral and caudal sacs as the arms moved. On land, the animal's abdominal musculature might have aided in keeping it relatively upright, contracting with each step and causing changes in air-sac pressures. In fast-running dromaeosaurs, one would expect the abdominal musculature to be expirators, contracting with each breath and not with each step (hence, the dromaeosaur's air-sac pressures would vary with each step, but for different reasons). Among extant avian taxa, the abdominal musculature system displays differences among a wide array of taxa, often "silent" during breathing when the animal is not moving, activated with runnin! ! g or sudden take-offs. Thus, my query: has anyone performed a computer-generated, biomechanical investigation of how Nothronychus walked?