Re: pelecanimimus help

Luc Bailly (aspidel@wanadoo.be) wrote:

<Here: http://qilong.gq.nu/>

  Er, yeah ... that'll work... heh heh...

  Note, however, that because the posterior of the upper skull is not
precisely complete or well-preserved, I took some liberties with the
jaw-supporting bones (suspensorium) of the cheek, and the braincase, and
did the best I could from the photos available. Presently, however, this
skull is one of my favorites, and unlike the troodontid skulls I've done,
never found a reason to revise it ... which just shows how well-preserved
and clear the features are on the skull to begin with.

  Enjoy,

=====
Jaime A. Headden