Grad school advice.

I was wondering if there is anyone on the list who did their grad work at either U of Chicago or U of Texas?  I am coming to that time when I have to start looking for grad schools, and right now I am stuck in indecision about which to go for, or whether I should just pursue my Phd at those schools and go for my masters at U of Michigan.  So if anyone could email me offlist with their opinions, experience, advice, what ever, It would be much appreciated.

Do You Yahoo!?