Re: Proto/Velo Playmates

Paul "Somebody put the damn television characters BACK in the ground" Cambridge wrote:

"..Oh God, that brings a chilling visual to mind of Barney the dinosaur and his playmate suddenly found in Cretaceous sediment! Hey, I don't know the show too well, but isn't there a ceratopsian-like character featured as one of Barney's friends? Uh..Barney..isn't a..big dumb effeminate velociraptor...is he? The truth may be stranger than fiction..."

IIRC, he's a pathetic excuse for a Tyrannosaurus rex. I remember way back when the 1997 Godzilla movie came out, I drew an interesting picture depicting the two...feel free to ask offlist.

Nicholas Gardner
n_gardner637@hotmail.com