Sauropod migrations

Are there any readings available on the net concerning the issues of sauropod
migrations and what their perceived route limitations might have been in the
Jurassic/Cretaceous latitudes? I realize bodies of water and mountain ranges
would have presented barriers. But suppose you have a migrating herd which has
the ability to travel relatively unhampered as far north as they could go to
support an appetite based on seasonal foliage. How far could they go? Has
anyone written papers on this?

What about homeothermy theories concerning animals in higher latitudes? Even
though the world may have been warmer, were there such things as Tiaga
boundaries (i.e.Siberia, Northern Canada) in the Cretaceous? What about the
lung capacity of sauropods...has it been proposed they could handle such
changes in the air (thinning) conditioning, over long periods of travel?

I would think that large foragers like sauropods would need a great deal of
space to roam. This is an unbalanced parallel, but the caribou travels 1700+
miles a year to forage. Granted, caribou and sauropods are most likely nothing
alike, but the need to find new food sources is similar. Caribou burn food
relatively fast and have to move on. I have read that we think sauropods,
though possibly very efficient in digestion, take a long time to digest food.
But they need to eat all the time to keep them going. And at their size, even a
small herd would consume a great amount of food in any given area, and have to
move on.

I would think that in order for the sauropod herds to be successful, they would
have needed to move on continuously. And not in circles. Which brings me to my
first inquiry. Has anyone written about the possible limitations of migratory
paths of sauropods? Thanks.

Paul Cambridge