Dr. Bob's Christmas Card List (was RE: Isle of Wight "Oviraptor" but OFF-TOPIC)

> His masterpiece will, I am sure, overshadow those, playing with crayons
> empty bubble-gum wrappers, and  moving lips while forming the words,
> are awaiting the sequel to the Media Barneyologist's Raptor Red, which
> plundered landscapes for ideas than never occurred to him.

Oh dear, now you've done it. I suspect Bob will cross you off his Christmas
Card list.

I wonder who is on Dr. Bob's Christmas Card List. Gould? Paul? Maybe he will send me one now, but I'd rather get a Hanukkah one. I liked "Raptor Red" as midnight reading material... :-)

Nicholas Gardner
n_gardner637@hotmail.com