Re: birds/dino-birds with teeth HUMOR :o)

    Jane P. Davidson asked, "So I put this question to you -- what advantage
could there have been for
birds to have evolved away from having teeth?"

    What advantage?!  It's OBVIOUS:  They don't need to go to the dentist!
:o)

    Apologies, but that one was irresistible.

    Ray Stanford