Re: Paleoart vs Fantasy (what's the problem?)

> And especially kids. Kids are fascinated by dinosaurs. In my artistic
> exhibition last year, I had no problem to explain them the difference
> between my paleoart and my comic-strip. I've exposed next to my drawings
> (paleoart ones) some prints of skulls photos and skeletal reconstructions,
> among them a print of the photo of the marvellous cf. _Sinornithosaurus_
> fossil, and they understood very well how I'm working in paleoart, why I'm
> drawing feathered coelurosaurs and why there're no flowers in the
landscapes
> of triassic and jurassic reconstructions. And most of them asked the good
> questions.

MS*** Exactly the point!  Because you are willing to spend some time
addressing questions at the exhibit posed by the kids, they come away better
informed on the subject and everybody wins.  In a lot of the large museums
and institutions this is neither practical nor possible and that's where the
breakdown begins.