From: "Michael Hanson" <mhanson54@attbi.com>
To: <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Subject: Re: Irritator image for review
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 20:01:06 -0500

I used the snout of Angaturama. I don't know much about the specimen, but from what I've heard in various descriptions of the snout, it seems to have to have an unusual ridge at the tip. I also believe Irritator and Angaturama to be one and the same species (individual??). I also realized that some features in my reconstruction may still be slightly exaggerated such as the crest, even though it has been reduced to the normal spinosaurid crest.