RE: Halticosaurus longotarsus

<<I've searched the databases I have access to, but I've been unable to come
up with the citation for Von Huene (1908), and his description of
_Halticosaurus longotarsus_. Any help would be appreciated.>>

I guess you didn't look hard enough :)  The citation is listed on
www.dinodata.net and in The Dinosauria:

Huene, F. von (1907/1908). Die Dinosaurier der Europaiaschen Triasformation
mit Berucksichtiging der aussereuropaischen Vorkommnisse. Geol. Paleont.
Abhandl. Suppl. 1, 1-419

Regards,
Randall Irmis