Re: Halticosaurus longotarsus

From: "Rob Gay" <rob@dinodomain.com>

I've searched the databases I have access to, but I've been unable to >come up with the citation for Von Huene (1908), and his description of
_Halticosaurus longotarsus_. Any help would be appreciated.

The only ref I have for Huene 1908 is:

Huene, Friedrich von, 1907-08, Die Dinosaurier der europaischen Triasformation mit Berucksichtigung der europaischen Vorkommisse: _Geologische und Palaontologische Abhanlungen_, Jena, Supplement 1, 419 pages.

Don't ask me to translate that. :P

Jordan Mallon