Interested In Carnegie Pictures???

Just a heads up..... I'll be home between 16 - 27 May and I plan on going back to Carnegie to take some pictures of pterosaurs and such. This might happen. This might not happen...... Depends on what's going on. Anyway, if I do end up going, do any of you want me to take certain pictures? I'll be glad to do it. No problem....... and I'll just e-mail them to you.

Give me a shout back if you are interested.

Kris