Gallimimus bullatus

I note that in Mesozoic Vertebrate Life there is a paper by Hurum on the lower jaw of Gallimimus bullatus. This is a species I've heard mentioned before, but I understood it was only a nomen nudum at best. Has it actually been described somewhere? Is this paper the description? Anyone have any more info?
Thanks
Graeme Worth

Earn BIG! Save BIG! Give away SUPER STORES online FREE! Saving and earning has never been easier! Get yours FREE TODAY!
www.freestoreclub.com/go/GWorth