Re: Gallimimus bullatus

gmbra@cygnus.uwa.edu.au writes:

<< I note that in Mesozoic Vertebrate Life there is a paper by Hurum on the
 lower jaw of Gallimimus bullatus. This is a species I've heard mentioned
 before, but I understood it was only a nomen nudum at best. Has it actually
 been described somewhere? Is this paper the description? Anyone have any
 more info? >>

Hey, this is the type species of Gallimimus. Hardly a nomen nudum!