From: gmbra@cygnus.uwa.edu.au
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Gallimimus bullatus
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 09:36:23 +0800

I note that in Mesozoic Vertebrate Life there is a paper by Hurum on the
lower jaw of Gallimimus bullatus. This is a species I've heard mentioned
before, but I understood it was only a nomen nudum at best. Has it actually
been described somewhere? Is this paper the description? Anyone have any
more info?
Thanks
Graeme Worth

Earn BIG! Save BIG! Give away SUPER STORES online FREE! Saving and earning
has never been easier! Get yours FREE TODAY!
www.freestoreclub.com/go/GWorth