Re: BASAL TYRANNOSAURS

> Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 13:53:22 +0100
> From: darren.naish@port.ac.uk
>
> Tyrannosauroid material (teeth and an ilium) [...]  and others are
> discussed in Tom's review of tyrannosaur phylogeny in _Mesozoic
> Vertebrate Life_ [...]

And a swift plug is in order here, I think, for Tom's tree-of-life
pages on the Tyrannosauroidea and Tyrannosauridae at
        http://tolweb.org/tree?group=Tyrannosauroidea
and
        http://tolweb.org/tree?group=Tyrannosauridae
respectively.

Everything you ever wanted to know about tyrannosaurs, and probably
much more besides.

(BTW., Tom, the link to your homepage from these pages is broken -- it
says ".../holtz.html", should just be ".htm")

)_v__/\  "My pet peeve are all the people who say ``I want to be a
         writer,'' but they don't want to write" -- Trish Rucker.