Skeletal Models

Dear DMLers,

I wonder if anyone knows a source of reasonably accurate
build-'em-yourself Airfix-style dinosaur skeleton kits?  I'm talking
about _cheap_ stuff here -- £15-20 or some such, not thousands fof
pounds spent on a museum-quality cast, just something which is
basically correct rather than random bone-like shapes.

Respond off-list, please, if you can recommend anything; I'll
summarise to the list in a few days if anyone has anything to say!

Many thanks,

)_v__/\  "Debugging?  Klingons do not debug.  Our software does not
         coddle the weak." -- Klingon Programming Mantra