Re: The Armored Dinosaurs

Rutger Jansma wrote-

The Phylogenetic Analyis of the Ankylosauria was one of the chapters I was most anticipating too, but a couple of genera emerged that are unknown to me. Could anyone help me with some information or pictures about the following genera?
- Polacanthus rudgwickensis
- Nodocephalosaurus kirtlandensis
- Pinacosaurus mephistocephalus
- Animantarx ramaljonesi
- Stegopelta landerensis
- Texasetes pleurohalio

Polacanthus rudgwickensis Blows 1996
Barremian, Early Cretaceous
Upper Weald Clay, England
Holotype- (HORSM 1988.1546) several incomplete vertebrae, partial scapulocoracoid, distal humerus, nearly complete tibia, rib fragments, two armor elements
Reference- Blows, W. T., 1996. "A new species of _Polacanthus_ (Ornithischia: Ankylosauria) from the Lower Cretaceous of Sussex, England," _Geological Magazine_ 133(6): 671-682.

Nodocephalosaurus Sullivan 1999
N. kirtlandensis Sullivan 1999
= "Nodocephalosaurus kirtlandi" 1998
Late Campanian, Late Cretaceous
De-na-zin member of Kirtland Formation, New Mexico, US
Holotype- (SMP VP-900) incomplete skull (390+ mm) including maxilla, nasal, lacrimal, jugal fragments, supraorbitals, frontal, parietals, squamosal, quadratojugal, quadrate, basicranium, ectopterygoid, palatine, pterygoids, vomer, cranial dermal scutes and cranial fragments
Comments- Hill (1999) places Nodocephalosaurus above Nodosauridae, but below Gargoleosaurus, Gastonia, Minmi and ankylosaurines.
References- Kirkland, J. I., Lucas, S. G. & Estep, J. W., 1998. "Cretaceous Dinosaurs of
the Colorado Plateau," in Lucas, S. G., Kirkland, J. I, & Estep, J. W., eds., 1998. Lower and Middle Cretaceous Ecosystems, New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science Bulletin #14: iv + 330 pp.
Sullivan, 1998. A new ankylosaurid from the Upper Cretaceous Kirtland Formation of New Mexico, with comments on it’s phylogenetic and paleogeographic significance. JVP 18(3) 80A
Sullivan, R.M.  1999.  Nodocephalosaurus kirtlandensis, gen. et sp. nov., a new ankylosaurid dinosaur (Ornithischia: Ankylosauria) from the Upper Kirtland Formation (upper Campanian), San Juan Basin, New Mexico.  JVP 19:126-139.
Hill, 1999. Phylogenetic relationships among Ankylosauria: an analysis of cranial characters. JVP 19(3) 51A

Pinacosaurus mephistocephalus Godefroit, Pereda-Suberbiola and Dong 1999
Campanian, Late Cretaceous
Bayan Mandahu Formation, Inner Mongolia, China
Holotype- (IMM 96BM3/1) nearly complete skeleton, cervical dermal armor, tail club
Reference- P. Godefroit, X. Pereda-Suberbiola, Li H. & Dong Z., 1999. "A new species of the ankylosaurid dinosaur Pinacosaurus from the Late Cretaceous of Inner Mongolia (P. R. China)." Bulletin de l'Institut Royal des Sciences Naturelles de Belgique, Sciences de la Terre, 69 Suppl. B:17-36.

Animantarx Carpenter, Kirkland, Burge and Bird 1999
= "Anamantarx" Kirkland, Lucas and Estep 1998
A. ramaljonesi Carpenter, Kirkland, Burge and Bird 1999
= "Anamantarx ramaljonesi" Kirkland, Lucas and Estep 1998
Early Cenomanian, Late Cretaceous
Upper Cedar Mountain Formation, Utah, US
Holotype- (CEUM 6228R) (2.8-3 m) partial skull (250 mm), lower jaw, cervical vertebrae, dorsal vertebrae, ribs, scapulacoracoids, sternal fragment, humerus, ilium, ischium, femur, armor
References- Kirkland, J. I., Lucas, S. G. & Estep, J. W., 1998. "Cretaceous Dinosaurs of
the Colorado Plateau," in Lucas, S. G., Kirkland, J. I, & Estep, J. W., eds., 1998. Lower and Middle Cretaceous Ecosystems, New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science Bulletin #14: iv + 330 pp.
Carpenter, Kirkland, Burge and Bird, 1999. Utah Geological Survey Miscellaneous Publication 99-1, Vertebrate Paleontology in Utah, David Gillette, editor
Burge, Bird, McClelland and Cicconetti, 1999. Comparison of four armored dinosaurs from the Cedar Mountain Formation of Eastern Utah. JVP 19(3) 34A

Stegopelta Williston 1909
S. landerensis Williston 1909
Late Albian-Early Cenomanian, Early Cretaceous- Late Cretaceous
Frontier Formation, Wyoming, US
Holotype- (FMNH UR88) maxilla?, skull fragments?, axis (92 mm), six cervical vertebrae, two dorsal vertebrae, partial sacrum, proximal caudal centrum, distal caudal centrum, partial scapulae, proximal humeri, proximal ulna, proximal radii, metacarpal, partial ilia, distal tibia, metatarsal, shoulder spine, half of cervical ring, scutes (Williston 1909, Moodie 1910, Carpenter and Kirkland 1998)

Texasetes Coombs 1995
T. pleurophalio Coombs 1995
Late Albian, Early Cretaceous
Paw Paw Formation, Texas, US
Holotype- (USNM 337987) teeth, cervical centra, sacral centra, caudal centra, partial scapulacoracoids, proximal and distal humeri, ulnae (1 partial), proximal radii, metacarpal, partial ilia, partial ischium, partial femora, proximal tibiae, armor (Coombs 1995, Carpenter and Kirkland 1998)
Reffered- (USNM 487130) proximal femur (Coombs 1995, Carpenter and Kirkland 1998)

Mickey Mortimer