Publications & accessibility

     For scholars of dinosaurs world-wide increasingly frustrated with the outrageous subscription costs of journals, journals obscure and often unread until articles are abstracted, and so on, I urge all contributors to the DML to support with your signatures the efforts of those organizing the Public Library of Science at <www.publiclibraryofscience.org> where one will find a complete description of a project long overdue. I also believe that it is time for dinosaur scholarship to be published in the 21st century language of science discourse, viz. English, with abstracts to be appended in whatever form of linguistics the author(s) desire.