Note on Archaefructaceae

Having just gotten a copy of the whole paper, I note that the notation for
the new taxon is listed with a different authorship than the remainder of
the paper:

  "12. Family Archaefructaceae Dilcher, Sun et Nixon fam. nov. ..."

  Therefore, Archaefructaceae should be cited as

  Archaefructaceae Dilcher, Sun & Nixon in Sun, Ji, Dilcher, Zheng, Nixon,
& Wang, 2002

    Archaefructus Sun, Dilcher, Zheng & Zhou, 2000
      A. liaoningensis Sun, Dilcher, Zheng & Zhou, 2000 (type)
      A. sinensis Sun, Ji, Dilcher, Zheng, Nixon & Wang, 2002

  Cheers,

=====
Jaime A. Headden