Doesn't do Gurney justice

In a message dated 5/13/2002 9:16:07 PM Pacific Daylight Time, dino.hunter@cox.net writes:

ARRGGGHHH!!!! Dinotopia keeps call the Chasmosaurus a Hadrosaur!!! Man, they
can't even give the right genera the right family NAMES!!!!

This is terrible!!!

I have been a Dinotopia fan for years. I like James Gurney very much and have written about him many times. But I have to admit, the mini-series doesn't do his wonderful vision justice. I hope, someday, they'll make a feature film and do it right. Gurney deserves no less.

Kelly Milner Halls
Freelance writer