Re: Tyrannosaur Skin Appearance

++++++++++++++++++++++++

>From what I've gathered from various DML posts and news articles on it, the
>scales are very small and beaded. They sound a lot like the scales seen in
>Gekkonids, so I'd say go with a gecko type of scale pattern. This would also
>mean that, just like in geckos, the scales would not be noticable from a
>distance, making it look more like bare skin from afar.

As for shedding, it a definite that it happened, buy I'm not sure how it
happened. Personally, I think it went one scale at a time as in crocs and
turtles, and not in sheets.

How do birds shed their scales?

Jura

Ectoparasite: external parasites. Some common ectoparasites include: ticks,
mites & personal injury attorneys.

The Reptipage
http://reptilis.net