Re: dinotopia is just tv

My last post might have sounded a little harsh, and I would like to make my position clearer. I think that the dinosaurs in Dinotopia are are quite good. My comments were meant to be taken more generally.

The lack of feathers on coelurosaurs in the Dinotopia series in general is worrying, because to many people the integument of an animal is the most important part.

The danger lies in people not remembering that the non-feathered impression they got was in the context of fiction.