addendum on NEW PAPERS: ALBANERPETONTIDS

On the phylogenetic relationships of caecilians etc, I
wrote...

> Carroll and Currie will be pleased as
> Gymnophiona emerges as sister to pantylids within
> Microsauria (_Rhynchonkos_ and tuditanids are close to
> caecilians too). Thus Lissamphibia should either be
> restricted to include just batrachians, or expanded to include
> microsaurs:

Re: the last sentence, I should have written 'Lissamphibia
should be restricted to include just albanerpetontids and
batrachians, or expanded to include microsaurs'.

Darren Naish
University of Portsmouth
Burnaby Building
Burnaby Road                           email:
darren.naish@port.ac.uk
PO1 3QL                                www.palaeobiology.co.uk