Re: Greg Paul's DA

Rutger Jansma wrote on 05/14/2002:

> The reception desk of Waterstones IIRC saying them, said that the book will be out May for the soonest.
> Bugger... ;) This is the reason that everyone else on the list seems to have it, they are all Yankees! :)

I received my copy two weeks ago by Amazon.de. It needed only ten days after my order to reach me here in Germany (a non-Yankee minority country inside the DML).

Cheers

Heinz Peter Bredow

P.S. The appendix alone is worth the price of the book because here Gregory Paul sums up his views about physiology and energetics of  dinosaurs. Kind of an update to his former mails to the DML.