new web page

Hi all:

Just de-lurking to let anyone who is interested know that I have just posted a new website for kids and their teachers called "Ask Dr. Matt." I would be interested in any comments or suggestions on the website -- I have tried to include what I felt were quality links, but if there are some I may have forgotten or am unaware, I'd appreciate any suggestions. Some parts are still under construction.

Thanks.

http://www.wiu.edu/users/mfb100/askmatt.html

Matthew F. Bonnan, Ph.D.
Department of Biological Sciences