Re: Dinotopian observations of Mike Brett-Surman

>Mike (whose very busy with plans for field work this summer) asked me to
>point out the following observations of Dinotopia the TV Megathingy:
>---------------------------
>Did you catch the following?
>
>Zippo is a "Stenonychosaurus".
>
>The fresh water reptiles that attack the wooden bridge guarding the entrance
>to World Beneath are supposed to be MOSASAURS.
>
>When the ankylosaur senator interrupts Zippo's report about the World
>Beneath, the mayor says "the Alamosaurus is correct...........".
>
>Dinotopians are famous for their care of the dinosaurs. So why did they
>leave a 60 foot high metal covered brachiosaur outside during a lightning
>storm?
>
>The head master of the Skybax school says "since the two species diverged
>(pteranodons and tyrannosaurs) they haven't spoken to each other".
>
>And of course - "chamosaurus is a hadrosaur".

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Just a quick comment on the Skybax example. When the instructor was talking
about the two species diverging, he was talking about the _Quetzalcoatlus_
and the _Pteranodon_, not the tyrannosaurs. Hence why the two share separate
tiers of the canyon.

As for the rest, I missed the "_Alamosaurus_" statement and that those things
on the bridge were called mosasaurs is just sad. Here I was thinking it was
just a terribly put together crocodylotarsian chimaera.

Oh yes and what is a "kas-mee-oh-sore?" I mean other than the first
hadrosaurian to show marked ceratopian convergences >:)

Jura

Ectoparasite: external parasites. Some common ectoparasites include: ticks,
mites & personal injury attorneys.

The Reptipage
http://reptilis.net