Cuteness

Number 26 on Dinotopia has left me with this question.  Are any remains known of baby ceratopians?  If so I wonder if they were that cute because that thing was adorable!

I must wonder though, why did the Sunstones failing cause the Pteranodons to attack?  It was never really explained.

P.S  I hope that that non scientitific question is okay since I included one that does relate to scientific accuracy.

Jonathan