RE: Theropod limbs - how mobile?

Many thanks to Tim Williams for the  reply to my question. You said you might write a more detailed summary if time permits. Please do - youv'e got me intrigued.

It sounds like the arms didn't function well as anything but wings - does this support the secondarily flightless scenario?

Also, I don't know if you have any info on hind limbs. Once again, as I look out my window I can see a blackbird with one foot grasping a horizontal branch and the other a vertical. It'sa difference of at least 90 degrees, and seems to be done in the ankle. Any ideas, anyone?

Thanks again
Michael Lovejoy