RE: Theropod Limbs - how mobile?

Tim Williams wrote:
According to Gishlick, the two forelimbs of dromaeosaurs
were adapted for an extremely powerful two-handed grip.
How does this grip work physically? and how is it "better" than a less derived, say, ceolopysian arm at gripping?

Also, can you tell me what this "predatory strike" I keep reading about is?

In another post, Tim said :
.  To a large extent, this interpretation depends on
whether or not _Archaeopteryx_ had "inner wing" feathers (tertials along the
humerus)

Is there any evidence either way for the presence of tertials in Archie? All reconstructions I've seen show them, but are they just assumed?

Thanks for your help,

Michael