Opinions and info on a few books please.

These are two books I'm thinking of buying:

National Geographic Dinosaurs by Paul M. Barrett, J. L. Sanz

DK Guide to Dinosaurs by David Lambert, Steve Hutt

I have the same questions about both books.

1.  Are the restorations accurate?  For instance is Deinonychus restored with the correct snout (I'm still unclear if it should be low or high) do the sauropods have spines down their backs, do the small theropods have feathers etc.

2.  Are the animals identified down to the species level in either book?

Thanks in advance and I'm open to other suggestions for other books.  I like good accurate artwork and realistic speculations on behavior.

Jonathan