Bristol dinosaur supertree

I may have missed mention of it here, but I just discovered Davide Pisani, Mike Benton, et al of Bristol have published a 'supertree' of 277 dinosaur genera in the 7 May issue of the Proceedings of the Royal Society B. You can find press information and links to the paper at

http://palaeo.gly.bris.ac.uk/dinosaur/supertree.html
--
Jeff Hecht, science & technology writer
jeff@jeffhecht.com; http://www.jeffhecht.com