Re: Cuteness

On Friday, May 17, 2002, at 04:06 PM, Jura wrote:

Besides, newborn birds are extremely ugly, but that doesn't stop the parents from taking care of them (most of them anyway).

I agree with most what you have said, but this last bit is just a result your personal aesthetics. Baby birds have large eyes, short snouts, etc., and therefore conform to "cuteness", even if you think they are ugly (I don't by the way).

John Conway, Palaeoartist

"All art is quite useless." - Oscar Wilde

Protosite: http://homepage.mac.com/john_conway/
Systematic ramblings: http://homepage.mac.com/john_conway/phylogenetic/