databases online

Greetings,

Just wanted to let those concerned know that Nexus files (readable by
MacClade and PAUP*) of the Gaia theropod datamatrix and the Mesozoic
Vertebrate Life Tyrannosauridae matrix, as well as the character
descriptions, are now available online from my personal website.

(However, my latest and much more comprehensive databases will not be on
there until they are published).

                Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
                Vertebrate Paleontologist
                College Park, MD  20742