Re: Thylacine illustrations

Several people have asked me for the original URL to the Knight
painting. So...
http://www.naturalworlds.org/thylacine/moretopics/illustrations/illustrations.htm

If you flip one image horizontally, you can see the similarities between
the heads and general body postures. It may well be just coincidence.
Check out the comparison I made, at:
http://www.alphalink.com.au/~dannj/temp/compare2.jpg

You'll see why I thought the painting copied the photo.

GIS, Archaeologist          http://www.geocities.com/dannsdinosaurs