RE: New dinosaur finds revealed: "unicorn" horned dinosaur; Brachylophosaurus mummy

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dinosaur@usc.edu [mailto:owner-dinosaur@usc.edu]On Behalf Of
bh480@scn.org
Sent: Saturday, May 18, 2002 8:37 AM
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: New dinosaur finds revealed: "unicorn" horned dinosaur;
Brachylophosaurus mummy

>From Ben Creisler bh480@scn.org

New dinosaur finds revealed: "unicorn" horned dinosaur;
Brachylophosaurus mummy

In case these online stories have not been mentioned yet
(urls are all one line with no spaces):

New species of Pachycephalosaurus from Alberta:
http://www.canada.com/edmonton/story.asp?id={E3DEABE4-EF6F-
40BE-AC1A-C77B3C0AB006}

It took awhile but I finally got to the article. I had to go to
www.canada.com, then do a search for dinosaurs, but I got there.

And hey, that's MY DRAWING! They colorized it but it's mine. I did that
about 10 years ago! (It's on my web site). Ha Mike S, you aren't the only
one who has their stuff in newspaper articles (ok, it is out of date but
hey, they used it).

Hopefully the paper will NOW come out (That's been in the works for years
also, it's those pesky theropods that keep taking up the time of one of the
authors).

Tracy L. Ford
P. O. Box 1171
Poway Ca  92074