RE: New dinosaur finds revealed: "unicorn" horned dinosaur; Brachylophosaurus mummy

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dinosaur@usc.edu [mailto:owner-dinosaur@usc.edu]On Behalf Of
Michael Skrepnick
Sent: Saturday, May 18, 2002 11:52 PM
To: Dinosaur List
Subject: Re: New dinosaur finds revealed: "unicorn" horned dinosaur;
Brachylophosaurus mummy

* New species of Pachycephalosaurus from Alberta:
> http://www.canada.com/edmonton/story.asp?id={E3DEABE4-EF6F-
> 40BE-AC1A-C77B3C0AB006}
>
> It took awhile but I finally got to the article. I had to go to
> www.canada.com, then do a search for dinosaurs, but I got there.
>
> And hey, that's MY DRAWING! They colorized it but it's mine. I did that
> about 10 years ago! (It's on my web site). Ha Mike S, you aren't the only
> one who has their stuff in newspaper articles (ok, it is out of date but
> hey, they used it).

*** partial transcript of secretly recorded phone conversation. . .
H. Simpson: " Ssooo Tracy, did you get the Canadians to ante up
a hefty million bucks for the re-use of your artwork in the article?"
T. Ford: " D'ohhh!!"

:o)  Mike S.

Yea, but that would be what, $20 American?

Tracy L. Ford
P. O. Box 1171
Poway Ca  92074
*