Re: Theropods/pterosaurs -- pollinators?

   With the growing number of feathered theropods, and the questions precipitated about size and diets, it is interesting to consider if the small taxa, and similarly-sized pterosaurs
AFAIK there were (almost) no angiosperms in LJ, and probably no small pterosaurs after LJ, so the pterosaur scenario is unlikely IMHO.
Quote of HP Raymond Ancog a while ago:

I haven't read from Padian or Unwin about competition between small-szied
birds and long-tailed pterosaurs. It is quite possible that with the
end-Jurassic extinctions, that niche was left largely open and birds simply
were faster in filling in the roles. But I'm also doubtful that there
weren't small pterodactyloids in the Cretaceous; with bones even thinner
than birds', pterosaurs should be less easily preserved than similar-sized
birds.

in the heavily canopied rainforests and broad-leaved evergreen woodlands, were pollinators.
Small LK dinosaurs eating pollen? Possible IMHO (birds?), but it's speculation, we've no evidence.

LOL: a small theropod sneezing with the pollen? Could make a funny drawing:-)

Friendly - Luc J. "Aspidel" BAILLY.